VER Services in Response to COVID-19
VER is equipped to support the spectrum of unique production needs brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. We are at work, applying our expertise and inventory as a resource for emergency services, including temporary facilities and communications; livestreaming and virtual events; and laptops and monitors for working and learning at home. With 31 depots across the U.S., we are able to deliver these services wherever they are needed.
- Covid-19 Resources (Updated 4/08/2020)
- Emergency Response Services (one sheet) (Updated 4/07/2020)
- Emergency Response Services (deck) (Updated 4/03/2020)
- Basic Face Shields (cut sheet) Spanish (Updated 4/07/2020)
- Livestreaming/Virtual Conferencing Equipment
- Electronic News Gathering Services (Updated 4/07/2020)
- At Home Livestreaming Kits (Updated 4/07/2020)
- Laptop Rental for Remote Work, Education and IT (Updated 4/07/2020)
- Livestreaming Options from Digital Services (Updated 4/07/2020)
- Alternatives for Meetings & Events Professionals (Updated 4/07/2020)
- Facility Protocols
Industry relief. The entertainment and events industries have experienced massive financial and job loss due to the COVID-19 emergency. Ensure that affected workers and businesses are included in federal relief legislation under consideration. Add your name to the petition below.